CPD certified E-learning programme, paediatric online basic life support training, bls course, suitable for healthcare providers, doctors, nurses, dentists.
Our online paediatric basic life support course provider training was developed in line with the latest UK legislation and is an ideal learning solution for:
- Doctors, Dentists, Nurses, Locums
- Allied Health Professionals (AHPs)
- Senior Health & Social Care Support Workers
- Childminders, Nursery Staff
BLS Course, what’s covered?
- Unit 1 – Introduction to paediatric resuscitation
- Unit 2 – Local policy and procedures
- Unit 3 – Procedures for resuscitation
- Unit 4 – Communication skills
- Unit 5 – Paediatric basic life support
- Where to find local resuscitation policies and procedures and the current Resuscitation Council (UK) guidelines
- Emergency procedures, including what to do when a child is choking and how to get them into the recovery position
- How to carry out an ABCDE assessment
- Make sure the child has an open airway
- Confirm respiratory arrest
- Confirm a cardiac arrest
- Start and maintain effective chest compression’s
- Report and record the details of an emergency event
- Individual roles and responsibilities in responding to a child in an emergency
- Individual responsibilities in reporting and recording details of an emergency event accurately
- Importance of undertaking any resuscitation interventions within the limits of your capabilities.
On completion of this online basic life support training for paediatric bls, you will be required to complete an assessment with a pass mark of 80%. If you don’t pass the first, don’t worry, as you can re-take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
This course is available with free paediatric bls training certification, which will be available for you to download and print on successful completion of this e-learning course. Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit (recognised internationally).
This BLS online training course for the healthcare & social care provider programme and all of our e-learning programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.