CPD certified, online course for NHS General Practitioners, GPS & medical clinicians.
There are many training modules available within this online course and the aims and objective of this e-learning mandatory training for GP’s course package is to help General Practitioners to meet their statutory requirements for the NHS and the private healthcare sector and also their professional code of conduct.
This course can either cover induction training, refresher, or as annual training update for the General Practitioner, Doctor or Locums.
Who is this training course for?
This mandatory training for General Practitioner (GP’s) online course programme is an ideal learning platform that can be completed at a time that is convenient to you and is an ideal training solution for:
- General Practitioners (GPs)
- Locum Doctors
- Specialist Doctors
- Senior House Officers
- Private Independent Doctors
E-learning mandatory training for GP’s, what’s covered?
- Code of Professional Conduct
- Key Legislation and National Guidelines
- Understanding your Role and Responsibilities
- Criminal Convictions
- Fitness to Practice
- CSTF Health and Safety and Welfare, including:
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR)
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations
- Display Screen Equipment
- Risk Assessment
- Waste Management
- Bullying and Harassment
- Stress Management
- CSTF Information Governance CSTF, including:
- Caldicott Principles
- Information Security
- Data Protection
- Record Management
- Counter Fraud
- Documentation and Record Keeping
- CSTF Conflict Resolution CSTF, including:
- Effective Communication
- Handling Violence & Aggression
- Managing Risk, Minimising Restraint
- Lone Workers
- Complaints Handling
- Consent Training
- CSTF Equality, Diversity and Human Rights
- CSTF Safeguarding Adults Levels 1, 2 & 3
- CSTF Safeguarding Children Levels 1, 2 & 3
- CSTF Preventing Radicalisation Levels 1 & 2
- Mental Capacity Act & Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS)
- Mental Health Act
- Learning Disability Awareness
- Mental Health Awareness
- Dementia Awareness
- CSTF Infection Prevention and Control LevelS 1 & 2, including:
- Blood Borne Viruses
- Exposure Prone Procedures
- Spillages and Body Fluids
- Sharps Management
- Clinical Waste Management
- Food Safety Awareness Levels 1 & 2
- CSTF Fire Safety Awareness
- Manual Handling Objects Level 1
- CSTF Moving and Handling of People Levels 1 & 2
- CSTF Resuscitation – Basic Life Support (BLS) Levels 1 & 2, including:
- National Early Warning Score (NEWS)
- First Response
- When you register for this programme you will will be provided with all the individual modules listed above, however you can select the mandatory training modules that are most suited to your specific working environment.
- N.B: If you are a locum GP, you must check with your locum agency regarding the specific mandatory training modules you require to meet your compliance requirements.
- On completion of this mandatory training for GP’s online course you will be required to complete an online assessment with a pass mark of 80%.
- If you do not pass on your first attempt, don’t worry, as you can re-take the online test as many times as you need with no extra charge. Once completed free online mandatory training for doctors course certification will be available as a download from within your own secure training area.
Certification is available for each training module successfully completed on this e-learning course, which you will be able to download, save and/or print for your records.
Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit (recognised internationally).
All of our online training courses and programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.