CPD certified E-learning programme, preventing radicalisation, suitable for NHS nurses, doctors, healthcare professionals, domiciliary carers, care home staff.
This course is CSTF aligned and was developed in line with the latest UK legislation and meets the requirements set out by the Home Office, National Health Service (NHS), Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Skills for Care, UK Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and other professional and regulatory bodies.
Our preventing radicalisation online course will aid the healthcare professional, or the care home staff member and help them stay compliant with their training course requirements.
- The objectives of the Prevent strategy
- How the health and social care sectors can contribute to the Prevent agenda
- Your professional responsibilities about the safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults
- The factors that could make individuals susceptible to radicalisation
- How the vulnerabilities in individuals may result in risks to others
- Your reporting responsibilities, where to find advice if you have concerns about vulnerable people who are being groomed into terrorist-related activities
- Critical factors that may indicate that vulnerable people are being radicalised or are at risk of being involved in terrorism-related activities
- How the internet and other indirect methods can lead to the radicalisation of vulnerable people
- What you must do if you have concerns, including where to find advice and how to refer concerns
- Responsibilities concerning information sharing and the consequences of failing to share information.
On completion of this online preventing radicalisation course healthcare providers, you will be required to complete an online assessment, which has a pass mark of 80%. If you don’t pass the first, don’t worry, as you can re-take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
This online preventing radicalisation training is an ideal learning platform for all healthcare professionals, including nurses, doctors, GP’s, locums, but also care home staff and domiciliary carers and is available with free preventing radicalisation certification, which can be downloaded and printed on successful completion of the training.
Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit (recognised internationally).