CPD certified, CQC compliant medication administration & management training online for doctors, nurses, locums, & health care providers and professionals.
Our online safeguarding training for the healthcare professional and social care providers was developed in line with the latest UK legislation and meets the requirements set out by the National Health Service (NHS), Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Skills for Care, UK Health and Safety Executive and other professional and regulatory bodies.
Who is this sova training course for?
This e-learning training for the safeguarding vulnerable adults (SOVA) is an ideal learning platform that can be completed at a time that is convenient to you and is an ideal training solution for:
- Healthcare professionals, doctors, nurses, GP’s, Locums
- Health care assistants (HCA’s)
- Residential care home staff
- Domiciliary carers
- Social service staff & social care workers
- Allied health professionals
E-learning Safeguarding Adults training, what’s covered?
- What is safeguarding of adults
- How to support vulnerable people & how to keep people safe
- How do you respond to safeguarding alerts
- The legislation surrounding safeguarding adults
- Understand the mental capacity act
- Understand the purpose & importance of report writing
- How to plan an adult protection investigation
- How to provide strong leadership and how to make safeguarding integral to care
- How to use systems and standards to prevent and respond to neglect and abuse
- On completion of this sova training online course, you will be required to complete an online assessment with a pass mark of 80%. If you do not pass on your first attempt, don’t worry, as you can re-take the online test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
On successful completion of this e-learning course, you will be able to download, save or print your certificate. Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit (recognised internationally).
All of our online training courses and programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.