Online cpr & basic life support training for doctors, nurses, locums, gp’s & health care providers and professionals, CPD certified course.
Furthermore, this online cpr training for the healthcare professional course holds a level 2 certification. Additionally, this e-learning course is also CPD Certified (2 Hours) and is an ideal learning platform for doctors, locums, nurses, GP’s.
In addition, this bls online course for healthcare was developed for the health care professional to meet the required learning outcomes in the Resuscitation Council (UK) guidelines for the management of cardiopulmonary resuscitation in adults, including choking (basic life support training algorithms).
Moreover, this basic life support (BLS) training offers free basic life support training online uk certification, which is available to download on successful completion.
This online bls course is suitable doctors, nurses, GP’s, Locums and all healthcare or social care professionals. Importantly, any healthcare professional working with adults in clinical and or non-clinical staff roles, in the NHS, private health care, also within community settings including:
- NHS Nurses, also agency nurses
- Allied health professionals
- Health care assistants (HCA’s)
- Health and social care support workers
- Nursing and residential care home staff
Additionally, this basic life support training e-learning course for healthcare providers, nurses, doctors, locums & GP’s course also meets the Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and Care Quality Commission (CQC) recommendations for health and social care providers.
What is covered in this online basic life support training course?
- Introduction to basic life support (BLS)
- Why basic life support is important?
- BLS chain of survival
- Importance of the National Early Warning Score (NEWS) system
- DRSABC systematic approach to CPR
- Check for Danger, Responsiveness & shout for help
- Open victim’s Airway (head tilt, chin lift)
- Check if victim is Breathing (look, listen and feel for breathing)
- If not breathing normally, call the ambulance and start delivering effective chest Compression’s
- Why it is important to approach the victim safely
- Resuscitation Council (UK) adult basic life support algorithm
- Deliver effective chest compression’s and rescue breaths
- Why it is important to continue CPR & knowing when to stop
- When and how to position a victim in the recovery position
- Deal with an airway obstruction by a foreign body
- Introduction to automated external defibrillators (AEDs)
- Resuscitation Council (UK) automated external defibrillators (AED) algorithm
- Differences between the Resuscitation Council (UK) adult and paediatric BLS algorithms
- Organisational and individual responsibilities for CPR
- Localised delivery of cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Do not attempt Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (DNAR) orders
- Online assessment
On completion of this online basic life support training e-learning course, you will be required to complete an online assessment.
BLS training online free uk certification is available for you to download and print on successful completion. Furthermore, you can take the online test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
It should be noted that we also offer online paediatric BLS training for healthcare professionals. In addition this course is an ideal learning platform for doctors, nurses, locums & GP’s. For additional information follow this link to our Online Paediatric BLS Training page.
Basic Life Support Training Online, importantly, CPR & BLS training courses for health & social care professionals. Additionally, on successful completion of this basic life support training e-learning course, you will be able to download, save or print a quality assured CPD certificate.
In addition and to compliment our BLS training for the healthcare professional we also offer level 3 online safeguarding training courses.
Importantly, we offer level 3 safeguarding adults and also level 3 safeguarding children training online training courses. Without a doubt, these courses are an ideal training solution for doctors, nurses, GP’s, locums and all healthcare professionals. This is important as you need to have a good understanding of safeguarding issues.
We also offer a dedicated safeguarding training website, which offers level 2 & level 3 training courses. For additional information regarding these e-learning safeguarding courses, see our website by following this link: Online Safeguarding Training
Finally, all of our online training courses and programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service. Importantly, this conforms to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.