CPD certified E-learning programme, paediatric online basic life support training, bls course, suitable for healthcare providers, doctors, nurses, dentists.
Our online NLS training for healthcare providers is an ideal learning solution for:
NLS Course, what’s covered?
- Unit 1 – Introduction to newborn life support
- Unit 2 – Your responsibilities
- Unit 3 – Newborn essential life support
- Unit 4 – Newborn basic life support
- Unit 5 – Basic life support for neonates
- Unit 6 – Communication skills
- Explain where to find local resuscitation policies and procedures and the current Resuscitation Council (UK) guidelines.
- Explain how to recognise and respond to a newborn infant, escalating care in accordance with local policy.
- Describe the importance of temperature control in the care of the newborn.
- Demonstrate airway management and how to provide airway opening manoeuvres.
- Demonstrate how to initiate and maintain adequate inflation and ventilation breaths in accordance with current Resuscitation Council (UK) guidelines.
- Demonstrate how to initiate and maintain effective chest compressions in accordance with current Resuscitation Council (UK) guidelines.
- Explain the ABC approach.
- Outline your role and responsibilities in responding to persons in emergency situations.
- List your responsibilities in reporting and recording details of an emergency event accurately.
- On completion of this online basic life support training for paediatric bls, you will be required to complete an assessment with a pass mark of 80%. If you don’t pass the first, don’t worry, as you can re-take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
This course is available with free nls training for newborn certification, which will be available for you to download and print on successful completion of this e-learning course. Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit (recognised internationally).
This NLS online training course for the healthcare provider programme and all of our e-learning programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.