CPD certified online conflict management, resolution training for doctors, nurses, GPs, Locums.
It is important that NHS staff and all healthcare workers feel safe in their working environment, as violence & aggression not only affects them personally but also can have a negative impact upon the standard of service and patient care that is delivered.
The aims of this training course is to provide the learner with a clear understanding of the legislation regarding the handling violence & aggression within the workplace and to provide the learner with proven techniques to handle aggression & violence. This course will also point the learner to organisations that can provide support and help.
Who is this training course suitable for?
Our online violence & aggression handling training is suitable for all NHS healthcare or social care professionals working with adults in clinical and or non-clinical staff roles, in the NHS, private health care and also within community settings including:
- NHS Staff & Workers Including
- Doctors, GP’s, Locums
- NHS and also agency nurses
- Allied health professionals
- Health care assistants (HCA’s)
- Health and social care support workers
- Nursing and residential care home staff
Online Conflict Management Training For Healthcare, what’s covered?
- An introduction to the management of aggression and violence in the workplace
- Definition of aggression and the main forms of
- The purposes of aggression and the main types
- Factors that can influence aggression in the workplace
- Definition of and who is at risk of workplace violence and should it concern you
- What the law says about violence and aggression in the workplace
- Effective management and stages of handling aggression in the workplace
- Why it is important to support the victims of workplace aggression.
Violence and aggression in the workplace training online suitable for NHS workers and healthcare professionals – On successful completion of this e-learning course, you will be able to download, save or print a quality assured CPD certificate.
Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit (recognised internationally).
All of our online training courses and programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.