CPD certified online single working certification for health & social care.
This online lone worker training for health & social care programme is an ideal course to run along side our violence and aggression training programme, as it is important that all NHS staff, social care workers and domiciliary carers feel safe in their working environment, which will aid the quality of the care they deliver.
The aims of this training course is to provide the learner with an understanding of how to heighten awareness regarding the health and safety issues associated with lone working and the responsibilities of both lone workers and employers.
Also to promote safe practices for lone working and to provide a clear understanding on the legislation regarding safeguarding children. We can also offer a level 3 online safeguarding children course as an additional stand alone course.
Who is this training course suitable for?
Our online personal safety training for lone workers for NHS & social care staff is suitable for all healthcare professionals and providers, or social care professionals working with adults in clinical and or non-clinical staff roles, in the National Health Service, private health care and also within community settings including:
- National Health Service Staff & Workers Including
- Doctors, GP’s, Locums and also agency nurses
- Health care assistants (HCA’s)
- Health and social care support workers
- Nursing and residential care home staff
- Domiciliary carers.
Online Lone Worker Training For Healthcare, Social Care, what’s covered?
- An introduction to lone working
- The legal requirements for the safety of lone workers
- Who are lone workers and what job do they do?
- Understanding the problems that affect lone workers
- Why it is important to control the risks of lone working
- What to do if lone workers have a medical condition
- Why is the required training particularly important for lone workers?
- How lone workers monitored and supervised
- What happens if a person becomes ill, has an accident or there is an emergency?
Lone worker training online suitable for NHS workers, social care providers and all healthcare professionals – On successful completion of this e-learning course, you will be able to download, save or print a quality assured CPD certificate.
Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for workplace compliance and is recognised internationally.
We offer many additional online training courses that are suitable for the care industry. See our care home training website by following this link: Online Care Home Training.
All online training courses and programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service, conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.