CPD certified, CQC compliant administration & management course online for doctors, nurses, locums, & health care providers and professionals.
Our online safe handling of medication training for healthcare professional and social care providers was developed in line with the latest UK legislation and meets the requirements set out by the National Health Service (NHS), Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Skills for Care, UK Health and Safety Executive and other professional and regulatory bodies.
Who is this medication & management training course for?
This e-learning training for the safe handling of medications is an ideal learning platform that can be completed at a time that is convenient to you and is an ideal training solution for:
- Health care assistants (HCA’s)
- Residential care home staff
- Social care support workers
- Doctors, GP’s, Locums
- NHS, agency nurses
- Allied health professionals
- For Domiciliary Carers (Click Here)
Online Medication Management training Healthcare, what’s covered?
- Introduction into the safe handling of medicines
- Legislation and guidance of medication management
- Key principles of medication management
- Service user needs assessment
- The consent to treatment
- Obtaining medication
- General support with medications
- The principles of safe administration of medicines
- Awareness of specific medications
- Practical considerations for safe management of medicines
- Service users with swallowing difficulties
- Covert administration of medicines
- Record keeping
- Self-administration of medicines
- Safe disposal of medicines
- Dealing with significant events involving
On completion of this safe handling of medication online training course, you will be required to complete an online assessment (pass mark of 80%). If you don’t pass the first, don’t worry, as you can re-take the online test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
On successful completion of this online medication training care workers course, you will be able to download, save or print your certificate. Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit (recognised internationally).
All of our online training courses and programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.