CPD certified E-learning programme, hpv training, awareness course, suitable for doctors, nurses, gp’s, practice nurses, social care.
This online HPV Vaccinations course includes the following:
- Unit 1 – An introduction to HPV vaccinations
- Unit 2 – What is HPV?
- Unit 3 – Types of vaccinations
- Unit 4 – Who can have the vaccine?
- Unit 5 – Tests and treatment
- Unit 6 – Evidence of HPV vaccine efficacy.
Who is the training suitable for..?
- Doctors & Nurses
- Locums & GP’s
- Practice Nurses
- Allied Health Professionals (AHPs)
- Senior Health & Social Care Support Workers
- The importance of understanding HPV infections
- Key facts and statistics, and
- Key definitions and abbreviations that are used in this course.
- Defining HPV:
- Key disease facts
- HPV transmission
- Conditions linked to human papilloma virus
- Ways to protect yourself against HPV.
- The different types of HPV vaccinations:
- Ingredients of Gardasil
- The several side effects post-vaccination
- The proper way to report side effects and allergic reactions.
- Knowing who can have the vaccine:
- Changes to the HPV vaccine
- Giving the vaccine at an early age
- HPV vaccination for men who have sex with men
- HPV vaccination for transgender people.
- Tests and treatment of HPV:
- Testing human papilloma virus
- Treating HPV infections
- Understanding how the vaccine is given
- Giving consent
- Knowing the length of protection.
- Evidence of HPV vaccine efficacy:
- Evidence of drop in infection rates
- The impact of the HPV programme
- The safety record of the HPV vaccine
- The difference the HPV vaccine has made.
- On completion of this online training course, you will be required to complete an online assessment with a pass mark of 80%. If you don’t pass the first, don’t worry, as you can re-take the online test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
On successful completion of this e-learning course, you will be able to download, save or print your certificate. Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit (recognised internationally).
This HPV vaccination online training course for the healthcare & social care provider programme and all of our online training courses and programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.