CPD certified course, level 2 online Sepsis awareness training, suitable for doctors, nurses, dentists, locums, & health care providers and professionals.
Sepsis is a potentially life-threatening condition, this occurs when the body’s own response to an infection damages the bodies own tissues and this is a life-threatening medical emergency.
Our online Sepsis awareness training healthcare provider course was developed in line with the latest UK legislation and is an ideal learning solution and training platform for doctors, nurses, GP’s, locums and all healthcare professionals.
This online Sepsis awareness training course programme is also ideal for care home staff, including domiciliary carers.
This e-learning course is also an ideal learning platform as Sepsis awareness training for non clinical staff and the course content & learning outcomes are listed below:
- Unit 1 – Introduction
- Unit 2 – Signs and symptoms of sepsis
- Unit 3 – Causes of sepsis
- Unit 4 – Treatment for sepsis
- Unit 5 – The CQC expectations regarding sepsis
- Unit 6 – NICE sepsis guidance
- Know what sepsis is
- Who is at risk of sepsis
- Causes, signs and symptoms of sepsis in:
- Signs and symptoms of septic shock
- Sources of sepsis in hospitals, community and primary care
- What needs to be done to prevent sepsis
- Know how sepsis is treated
- Be familiar with NICE sepsis guidance
- Know your responsibilities regarding sepsis.
- On completion of this online training course, you will be required to complete an online assessment with a pass mark of 80%. If you don’t pass the first, don’t worry, as you can re-take the online test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
On successful completion of this e-learning Sepsis awareness training course, you will be able to download, save or print your free Sepsis awareness training certificate. Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit (recognised internationally).
This Sepsis online training course for the healthcare & social care provider programme and all of our online training courses and programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.