What is covered in this online course?
The is online anaphylaxis training for nurses & health care provider course covers the following:
- UK allergy statistics
- What is anaphylaxis and the common triggers
- Food allergens, Insect stings, Drug allergens
- Living with and recognising anaphylaxis
- Avoid allergen exposure
- Signs and symptoms
- Management & treatment
- Basic first aid steps
- How adrenaline/epinephrine helps
- Safe use of adrenaline/epinephrine auto injectors, including EpiPen, Emerade and Jext
At the end of this anaphylaxis e-learning training course for nurses and the healthcare worker you will be required to complete an online assessment with a pass mark of 80%. On successful completion of the assessment you will be able to download a FREE CPD certificate that can be used to provide evidence for audit and compliance.
Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit (recognised internationally).
All of our e-learning training courses and programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.