Immediate life support (ILS) course suitable for doctors, nurses, Locums, Paramedics, GP’s, via e-learning
Furthermore, this level 3 online ILS resuscitation training course is a slide based training programme for the healthcare provider.
Importantly, our online training course holds a level 3 certification. Offering a free ILS training certificate, which can be downloaded and printed on successful completion of training.
In addition to this, this online immediate life support training for the healthcare professional was developed in line with the latest UK legislation.
It should be noted that, this course also meets the requirements set out by the National Health Service (NHS), Resuscitation Council (UK). Also the Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Skills for Care, UK Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and other professional and regulatory bodies.
Furthermore, this online ILS course healthcare training programme is and ideal learning platform for nurses, doctor’s, locums, GP’s, paramedics. Especially as it can be conducted at a time that is convenient to you.
Covered within this level 3 e-learning (ILS) immediate life support training course?
- Causes and prevention of cardio-respiratory arrest
- Aims of basic life support
- Legal obligations, DNACPR forms
- Chain of survival, early recognition, early CPR, early defibrillation
- Post resuscitation care, early recognition of the deteriorating patient, National Early Warning Score (NEWS), SEWS
- ABCDE to the deteriorating patient, ABCDE approach – underlying principles, ABCDE approach in practice, DRSABCD
- Causes and recognition of airway obstruction, treatment of airway obstruction, choking, mild choking, severe choking, treatment of choking
- Adult algorithm, paediatric algorithm, small child – baby algorithm
- Breathing problems, recognition and treatment of breathing problems
- Anaphylaxis, recognition and treatment of Anaphylaxis
- Circulation problems, identification and treatment of circulation problems, acute coronary syndromes
- Disability, AVPU scale, Glasgow Coma Scale, treatment of disability
- Exposure, full examination, heat maintenance, privacy and dignity
- Advanced life support (ALS) algorithm, confirming cardiac arrest, chest compression’s
- Shockable rhythms (VT & VF), automated external defibrillation (AED), AED algorithm, AED safety considerations
- Non-shockable rhythms, Manual defibrillation, considerations during CPR
- Reversible causes, Hypoxia, Hypovolemia, Hypothermia, Hypokalaemia/Hyperkalaemia, Tension Pneumothorax, Tamponade (cardiac), Toxins, Thrombosis (pulmonary)
- Coronary thrombosis
- Airway and ventilation
- Immediate post-cardiac arrest treatment
- When to stop CPR
- CPR variations (adult and paediatric)
- Second survey
- Recovery position
- Resuscitation team roles
ILS Training Course Certification
At the end of our level 3 online ILS training healthcare resuscitation course programme you will be required to complete an assessment with a pass mark of 80%.
On successful completion of the immediate life support quiz & scenarios the learner will be able to download a FREE CPD certificate that can be used to provide evidence for audit and compliance.
In addition to this we also offer additional level 3 safeguarding training courses that are suitable for the healthcare and the social care provider. You can follow any of these links to our Level 3 Online Safeguarding Children, or our Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults courses.
Online Safeguarding Training Courses
Through our dedicated safeguarding training website we offer level 3 & level 3 safeguarding children & vulnerable adults training courses. For additional information follow this link to our Online Safeguarding Training website.
Finally, all of our e-learning training courses and programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.