CPD Certified Online Infection Control For Healthcare Providers
Our online infection control training for healthcare workers course programme will help you understand how Bloodborne Pathogens and cross contamination can spread with needles and other types of equipment that you use throughout your working day. Also this course will help you understand why there is a requirement to have basic training in the correct cross contamination techniques, to keep you and your patients safe.
We can help you stay compliant with your infection control training for the healthcare worker by offering an e-learning infection control course programme that is suitable for doctors, nurses, GP’s, Locums and all healthcare providers and can be completed at a time that is convenient to you.
Some Course Content & Registration Below
- An introduction to infection prevention and control & why this is important within the workplace
- Health care associated infections (HAI’s), The ‘chain of infection’ and how to ‘break the chain’
- Standard/universal precautions for infection prevention
- Safe use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Management and safe disposal of clinical waste, safe management of body fluid spillages
- And Much More….
- Print Your Certificate
- CPD Certified
- Meets CQC Requirements
- Online course fee includes certification
- Course Fee: £19.99 + vat
This online infection control training for the healthcare provider is an ideal learning platform for doctors, nurses, locums, gp’s, care home staff, domiciliary carers or any healthcare professional who would like to gain, update or renew their infection control training for healthcare certification.
To register and start training, click the “Begin Training” button above, or for any additional information that you may require regarding the e-learning infection control training for healthcare see our Infection Control Healthcare Training page.
Additional Training Available
You can register for training by clicking any of the course images above, or if you would like any additional information please contact us through our contact us page.