10% Course Discount From Our Level 3, ILS Training Course
We offer a 10% course discount from our online ILS training for the healthcare professional by entering the coupon discount code: ils10 when you enter the course to your basket on registration.
This course holds a level 3 training certification and is aimed at healthcare professionals including Doctors, Nurses, Locums, GP’s, Dentists who are required to hold an up to date ILS (immediate life support) training certificate.
This course is also CPD certified and was developed in line with the latest UK legislation & guidelines and this course meets the requirements set out by the National Health Service (NHS), Resuscitation Council (UK), Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Skills for Care.
Course Content & Registration Below
- Causes and prevention of cardio-respiratory arrest
- Legal obligations, DNACPR forms
- Chain of survival, early recognition, early CPR, early defibrillation
- Post resuscitation care, early recognition of the deteriorating patient, National Early Warning Score (NEWS), SEWS
- ABCDE to the deteriorating patient, ABCDE approach – underlying principles, ABCDE approach in practice, DRSABCD
- Causes and recognition of airway obstruction, treatment of airway obstruction, choking, mild choking, severe choking, treatment of choking
- Adult algorithm, paediatric algorithm, small child – baby algorithm
- Advanced life support (ALS) algorithm, confirming cardiac arrest, chest compression’s
- CPD Certified
- Level 3 Certified
- Print Certification on Completion
- Course fee includes certification
- Course Fee: £24.99 + vat (Before discount)
Once you have successfully completed your immediate life support training you will be able to download and print your ILS training certification, also your cpd evidence statement will also be available for your records.
This online ILS training healthcare programme is an ideal learning solution and training platform for nurses, doctors, paramedics, dentists, GP’s, locums & all medical professionals & providers and you can register and start training by clicking the “Begin Training” button above.
For a more detailed course description follow this link to our ILS Training page.
Additional Online Courses Available
You can register for training by clicking any of the course images above, or if you would like any additional information please contact us through our contact us page.