Level 3, Immediate Life Support Course
This online ILS training for the healthcare provider holds level 3 training certification and is aimed at healthcare professionals including Doctors, Nurses, Locums, GP’s who are required to hold an immediate life support (ILS) training course certificate.
Our e-learning course for immediate life support will help you stay compliant with your ILS training course requirements and is conducted through your own secure training area and can be completed at a time that is convenient to you.
This course is CPD certified and was also developed in line with the latest UK legislation & guidelines and meets the requirements set out by the National Health Service (NHS), Resuscitation Council (UK), Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Skills for Care.
Some Course Content & Registration Below
- Causes and prevention of cardio-respiratory arrest
- Legal obligations, DNACPR forms
- Chain of survival, early recognition, early CPR, early defibrillation
- Post resuscitation care, early recognition of the deteriorating patient, National Early Warning Score (NEWS), SEWS
- ABCDE to the deteriorating patient, ABCDE approach – underlying principles, ABCDE approach in practice, DRSABCD
- Causes and recognition of airway obstruction, treatment of airway obstruction, choking, mild choking, severe choking, treatment of choking
- Adult algorithm, paediatric algorithm, small child – baby algorithm
- Advanced life support (ALS) algorithm, confirming cardiac arrest, chest compression’s
- CPD Certified
- Level 3 Certified
- Print Certification on Completion
- Course fee includes certification
- Course Fee: £24.99 + vat
Once you have successfully completed your immediate life support training you will be able to print your ils course for healthcare certification and also download your cpd evidence statement for your records.
This online ils training healthcare programme is an ideal learning solution and training platform for nurses, doctors, paramedics, GP’s, locums & all medical professionals & providers and you can register and start training by clicking the “Begin Training” button above.
For a more detailed course description follow this link to our ILS Training For Healthcare page.
Additional E-Learning We Have Available
You can register for training by clicking any of the course images above, or if you would like any additional information please contact us through our contact us page.