ILS Training, Level 3 Immediate Life Support Online Course
Our ILS training holds a level 3 certification and this online immediate life support course is aimed at all healthcare professionals & providers, including Doctors, Nurses, Locums, GP’s, Dentists who are required to hold an up to date ILS (immediate life support) training certificate.
This course was developed in line with the latest UK legislation & guidelines and meets the requirements set out by the National Health Service (NHS), Resuscitation Council (UK), Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Skills for Care.
This level 3 online ILS training course for the healthcare provider should be completed by those who work in health and social care services, particularly those in patient facing clinical roles. Also suitable for any medical professional who is required to undertake immediate life support, ILS training to keep their resuscitation skills current and up to date.
Course Content & Registration Below
- Causes and prevention of cardio-respiratory arrest
- Legal obligations, DNACPR forms
- Chain of survival, early recognition, early CPR, early defibrillation
- Post resuscitation care, early recognition of the deteriorating patient, National Early Warning Score (NEWS), SEWS
- ABCDE to the deteriorating patient, ABCDE approach – underlying principles, ABCDE approach in practice, DRSABCD
- Causes and recognition of airway obstruction, treatment of airway obstruction, choking, mild choking, severe choking, treatment of choking
- Adult algorithm, paediatric algorithm, small child – baby algorithm
- Advanced life support (ALS) algorithm, confirming cardiac arrest, chest compression’s
- CPD Certified
- Level 3 Certified
- Print Certification on Completion
- Course fee includes certification
- Course Fee: £24.99 + vat
Our e-learning ILS course for immediate life support will help you stay compliant with your immediate life support training requirements and is conducted through your own secure training area, which will enable you to completed the course at a time that is convenient to you.
Once you have successfully completed your immediate life support training you will be able to print your ILS course certification and also download your cpd evidence statement for your records.
This online ILS training healthcare programme is an ideal learning solution and training platform for nurses, doctors, paramedics, dentists, GP’s, locums & all medical professionals & providers and you can register and start training by clicking the “Begin Training” button above.
For a more detailed course description follow this link to our ILS Training page.
Additional Online Courses Available
You can register for training by clicking any of the course images above, or if you would like any additional information please contact us through our contact us page.