Basic Life Support Online Training For NHS Staff
To help NHS staff stay compliant with their BLS training requirements we can offer an online basic life support training for healthcare course programme that is an ideal learning platform for NHS staff including nurses, doctors, locums and all healthcare providers.
With our bls training online free access is available to your secure training area on registration and this basic life support training programme for the healthcare professional can be completed at a time that is convenient to you.
We offer many online courses and our online training courses for NHS staff are all CPD certified and comply with the latest ERC and UK Resuscitation Council Guidelines. They were also developed in line with the latest UK legislation & guidelines and meets the requirements set out by the National Health Service (NHS), Resuscitation Council (UK), Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Skills for Care.
Some BLS Training Course Content & Registration Below
- Introduction to basic life support (BLS) & why basic life support is important?
- The BLS chain of survival
- Importance of the National Early Warning Score (NEWS) system
- DRSABC systematic approach to CPR
- Check for Danger, check for Responsiveness, shout for help
- Open victim’s Airway (head tilt, chin lift), check if victim is Breathing (look, listen and feel for breathing)
- Resuscitation Council (UK) adult basic life support algorithm
You can register and start training by clicking the “Begin Training” button above, or for a more detailed course description follow this link to our BLS Training for Healthcare page.
Additional Training Courses Available
We also offer additional online training courses via e-learning that are suitable for NHS staff members, including nurses, doctors, locums, & residential care home staff. Click on any of the images below to be taken to the course page for additional information.
You can register for training by clicking any of the course images above, or if you would like any additional information please contact us through our contact us page.