- Introduction, what is and living with Anaphylaxis
- Minor allergic reactions and what causes a reaction, who is affected
- Activating EMS
- What is an Auto-Injector, Jext, EpiPen, Emerade and storage and disposal
- Who prescribes auto injectors
- Checking auto injectors and expiry dates
- Signs, Symptoms and basic first aid advice
- Biphasic Anaphylactic Reactions and giving a second dose
- ABCDE Approach, Introduction and Breakdown
- Why is there different advice for the professional
- Patient education and guidelines on giving two auto injectors
- Choice of needles, giving medications out of the hospital environment
- How much Adrenaline should be given
- Giving Oxygen
- Practice and keeping up to date
This online anaphylaxis course healthcare professionals training programme covers the use of Epi-Pens, Jext and Enerade auto injectors and the training can be completed as an individual Doctor, Nurse, GP, or we can set training for your Doctors Surgery, through our company administration panel.
This online Anaphylaxis training for the health profession follows the recommendations for Anaphylaxis care as laid down by the UK Resuscitation Council.
Anaphylaxis Certification Online For Doctors, Nurses, Locums, GP’s and all healthcare professionals and providers, Doctors Surgeries, stay up to date and workplace compliant with our cpd certified course programme, e-learning training to suit your requirements.