Anaphylaxis training online for schools, teachers, early years staff.
We can help you keep your anaphylaxis training for schools certification up to date, which has never been easier using our e-learning training portal.
Our online training for schools e-learning courses are suitable for those school teachers, LSA’s & healthcare assistants with first aid responsibilities in schools & early years settings in line with OFSTED requirements.
What is covered in this online course?
This online anaphylaxis training schools covers the following:
- Definition of anaphylaxis
- Signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis in children
- Risks, causes & triggers and reactions in children
- Diagnosis in children and early years
- Emergency treatment for reactions in children and early years
- Safe use of an adrenaline auto-injector (EpiPen, Jext and Emerade)
- How to put a child into a recovery position.
At the end of this anaphylaxis training for schools course you will be required to complete an assessment with a pass mark of 80%. On successful completion of the assessment you will be able to download a FREE CPD certificate that can be used to provide evidence for audit and compliance.
Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit (recognised internationally).
All of our e-learning training courses and programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.