Anaphylaxis training online for nurseries, early years staff, childminders, nannies.
Keeping up to date with your anaphylaxis training for nurseries & childminder certification has never been easier using our online e-learning training portal.
Our online anaphylaxis training for nurseries e-learning course is suitable for those childminders & nannies with paediatric first aid responsibilities in nurseries, schools & early years settings in line with OFSTED requirements.
What is covered in this online course?
This online anaphylaxis training for childminders & nursery staff covers the following:
- Definition of anaphylaxis
- Signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis in children
- Risks, causes & triggers of anaphylactic reactions in children
- Diagnosis in children and early years
- Emergency treatment for reactions in children and early years
- Safe use of an adrenaline auto-injector (EpiPen, Jext and Emerade)
- How to put a child into a recovery position.
At the end of this anaphylaxis training nursery staff course you will be required to complete an online assessment with a pass mark of 80%. On successful completion of the assessment you will be able to download a FREE CPD certificate that can be used to provide evidence for audit and compliance.
You CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit (recognised internationally).
Our online Anaphylaxis training nurseries course and all of our e-learning training courses and programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.