Online Chaperone Training, E-Learning For Healthcare & Social Care
We offer an online chaperone training course programme, which holds a level 2 training certification and is an ideal training solution for healthcare & social care providers which will help them stay compliant with their chaperone training course requirements.
Our online chaperone course programme is CPD certified and an ideal training solution for NHS nurses & doctors, healthcare assistants, all care home staff, including domiciliary carers, or anyone who would like to, or is required to hold a chaperone training for health & social care training certificate.
Our online chaperone training healthcare course programme is completed through your own secure training area and once you have started your course you will be able to complete the training over a number of days if required.
Our e-learning cpr course covers how to recognise when someone is unwell and will provide the Chiropractic student with a clear understanding of the legislation regarding basic life support (BLS) & cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
Some Course Content Listed Below
- Definition of a chaperone and intimate examination
- Current chaperone guidance
- Current GMC guidance for doctors, nurses, physiotherapists
- Current HCPC guidance for allied health professionals
- Who are suitable chaperones and should they be medically qualified?
- What makes an ideal chaperone and requirements
- The role and why and when would a chaperone be required?
- Dignity and respect
- Chaperone for children and young people
- When to offer a chaperone
- Local chaperone policies and dealing with patient requests
- What if the patient refuses a chaperone or if not one available
- Checklist for intimate examinations
- Before the examination
- What is valid consent, implied consent & expressed consent
- Key aspects of obtaining consent
- During and after the examination
- Where misunderstandings may occur in practice
- Confidentiality and patient information
- Caldicott principles and Data Protection
- Raising concerns and whistle blowing in practice
- Public interest and disclosure responsibilities
- Protection for healthcare workers
- Documentation and record-keeping
- Cases studies & key points to remember
- End of course assessment and certification.
This course also offers the learner free chaperone training certification, which can be downloaded and printed for your records from within your own secure training area after you have successfully completed the training.
You can register and start training now by clicking the “Begin Training” button above, or if you would like any additional information then please follow this link to our Online Chaperone Training for Health & Social Care course page.
You can also contact us for any additional information that you may require through our contact us page.