CPD certified E-learning programme, information governance, suitable for NHS nurses, doctors, healthcare professionals, domiciliary carers, care home staff.
This CSTF aligned course was developed in line with the latest UK legislation and will aid the healthcare professional, or the care home staff members to stay compliant with their data security training course requirements.
- Introduction to information governance
- Why information governance is essential
- Information requirements for health and social care organisations
- The law and standard codes of practice about information governance
- Caldicott Principles and the role of Caldicott Guardians
- Subject access requests under the Data Protection Act
- Freedom of Information (FIO) requests
- Duty of confidence, the common law & the duty of confidentiality
- Importance of good quality record keeping
- Critical principles for information & security
- Individual responsibilities for information governance
- Understanding the compliance requirements under GDPR
On completion of this online information governance training healthcare course, you will be required to complete an online assessment, which has a pass mark of 80%. If you don’t pass the first, don’t worry, as you can re-take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
This e-learning course is an ideal learning platform for all healthcare professionals, including NHS nurses, doctors, GP’s, locums, dentists, but also care home staff and domiciliary carers and is available with free information governance & data protection training certification, which can be downloaded and printed on successful completion of this course.
Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit (recognised internationally).