CPD certified online conflict management, resolution training for doctors, nurses, GPs, Locums.
We offer an online conflict resolution training for NHS workers course, dentists, dental nurses, as it is important that NHS staff feel safe in their working environment. Violent behaviour not only affects them personally but also can have a negative impact upon the standard of service and patient care that is delivered.
In terms of tackling violence against staff, Conflict Resolution Training (CRT) is a key preventative tool, as it forms part of a range of measures introduced to make the NHS a safer place to work.
Our online conflict resolution NHS staff course will offer ways to help you understand how to reduce the risk of incidents occurring, as preventing them from happening in the first instance must be found. The detail in this subject reflects the updated Conflict Management Training as provided by NHS Protect (2013).
This NHS conflict management e-learning course was developed to meet the required learning outcomes in the Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF) and Care Quality Commission (CQC) recommendations for health and social care providers.
We also offer an Online Handling Violence & Aggression training programme to compliment this conflict resolution course.
Who is this conflict management training course suitable for?
Our online conflict resolution training is suitable for all healthcare or social care professionals working with adults in clinical and or non-clinical staff roles, in the NHS, private health care and also within community settings including:
- NHS Staff & Workers Including
- Doctors, GP’s, Locums
- NHS and also agency nurses
- Allied health professionals
- Health care assistants (HCA’s)
- Health and social care support workers
- Nursing and residential care home staff
Online Conflict Management Training For Healthcare, what’s covered?
- Understanding why conflict management is important
- Understanding the role of the NHS with respect to resolution
- NHS security management roles and responsibilities
- Common causes of conflict in healthcare and social care settings
- Importance of effective communication in resolving confrontation
- Understanding how to effectively utilise our body language to avoid confrontation
- Knowing how communicating our feelings and attitudes can help to manage confrontation effectively
- Knowing how to avoid communication breakdown
- Understanding how cultural differences can contribute to conflict
- Introduction to effective communication models for confrontation management:
- LEAPS communication models
- PALMS Communication models
- Five step appeal communication model
- The attitude and behavioural cycle
- Understanding the main patterns of behaviour
- Awareness of the warning signs and danger sings
- An awareness of the basics of de-escalating
- Awareness of the importance of maintaining personal safety when de-escalating conflict
- Understanding the impact factors for lone workers
- How to do dynamic risk assessments for lone workers
- Awareness of the importance of personal space
Conflict Resolution and Management Training Online suitable for NHS workers and healthcare professionals – On successful completion of this conflict resolution e-learning course, you will be able to download, save or print a quality assured CPD certificate.
Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit (recognised internationally).
We offer many additional online training courses that are suitable for residential care home & domiciliary carers. For additional information regarding the training we offer follow this link to our Online Care Home Training website.
All of our online training courses and programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.