- How and Why we Lift Correctly
- Manager’s Duties, Assessing Risks, Assessing the Individual Move
- Your Spine & Anatomy of an Injury and When an Accident Occurs
- Slips, Trips, and Falls
- Workstation and VDU safety
- Moving and Lifting Objects, Intro to Box Lifting
- Single Person Lift, Two Person Lifting, Working Together, Moving Unusual Objects, Odd-Shaped Objects, Pushing and Pulling
- Moving and Positioning, Childcare Lifting Technique
- One Person Lifting Manually, Non-Urgent Person Moving, Urgent Person Moving
- Mechanical Device, Walking Frames, Wheelchairs, Moving Belts, Hoist, Slings, Rotunda
- Lifting Aids (optional)
- Using Lifting Aids, Motorised Lifting Aids, Conveyor Belts, Pallet Truck, Sack Truck, Trolley
Our online moving people course healthcare worker training programme is ideal for nurses, locums, doctors, care assistants, gp’s, or any healthcare worker working within the care sector.
online moving and positioning of people course for Doctors, Nurses, Locums, GP’s, care workers, cpd certified training for all healthcare professionals and the care sector.