Lone Worker Online Training For Health & Social Care Providers
We offer an online lone worker training for health & social care workers course programme, which is an ideal training solution for nurses, domiciliary carers, doctors, and all residential care home & NHS staff, or anyone who works with the health & social care environment.
Our online health & social care lone worker training programme is CPD Certified, easy to understand and complete and will help the health & social care worker gain and heighten their awareness regarding the health and safety issues associated with working alone.
The course content of our online lone worker training course for health & social care has been developed in line with the latest UK legislation and is also Skills for Health UK Aligned.
Some Course Content & Registration Below
- An introduction to lone working
- The legal requirements for the safety of lone workers
- Who are lone workers and what job do they do?
- Understanding the problems that affect lone workers
- Why it is important to control the risks of lone working
- What to do if lone workers have a medical condition
- Why is training particularly important for lone workers?
- How are lone workers monitored and supervised
- What happens if a person becomes ill, has an accident or there is an emergency?
Understanding the health & safety considerations is important when working alone within the NHS or the health & social care environment and our online lone worker course for health & social care will help you understand the issues involved.
You can register and start training by clicking the “Begin Training” button above, or for a more detailed course description follow this link to our Lone Worker for Health & Social Care page.
Additional Training Available
To compliment our online lone worker training for health & social care workers, we also offer additional online training courses via e-learning that are suitable for nurses, healthcare workers & residential care home staff. Click on any of the images below to be taken to the course page for additional information.
If you would like any additional information regarding the online training course we offer for nurses, domiciliary carers, NHS workers and residential care home workers please contact us through our contact us page.