CPR Training Online Suitable For Chiropractors
Our online CPR training programme is CPD certified and an ideal training solution for Chiropractors and Chiropractic students or anyone who works within a Chiropractic clinic and is required to hold CPR training certification.
This online Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation training course (CPR) holds a level 2 training certification and is easy to complete, as the course is completed through your own secure training area. Once you have started your course programme you will be able to complete the training over a number of days if required.
Our e-learning cpr course covers how to recognise when someone is unwell and will provide the Chiropractic student with a clear understanding of the legislation regarding basic life support (BLS) & cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
Some Course Content Listed Below
- An introduction to CPR
- Why basic life support is important?
- Chain of survival
- National Early Warning Score (NEWS) system
- DRSABC systematic approach to CPR
- Why it is important to approach the victim safely, check for Danger
- Check for Responsiveness & shout for help
- Open victim’s Airway (head tilt, chin lift)
- Check if victim is Breathing (look, listen and feel for breathing)
- How to deliver effective chest compression’s
- How to deliver effective rescue breaths
- Why it is important to continue CPR
- Knowing when to stop CPR
- When and how to position a victim in the recovery position
- How to deal with an airway obstruction by a foreign body
- An introduction to automated external defibrillators (AEDs)
- The Resuscitation Council (UK) automated external defibrillators (AED) algorithm
This course also offers the learner free cpr training certification, which can be downloaded and printed for your records from within your own secure training area.
You can register and start training now by clicking the “Begin Training” button above, or if you would like any additional information then please follow this link to our Online CPR Training for Chiropractors course page.
You can also contact us for any additional information that you may require through our contact us page.